Friday, May 29, 2015

Monthly Favorites! | May 2015




Hey guys- Welcome back!  How are ya today?
I just uploaded my monthly favorites for May and wanted to share with you!  I also took some additional photos in case you didn't have time to watch and wanted to skim through what they are.  

Let's get started!


~An overview~



Wet n' Wild Coloricon Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche.  
This has been my go-to contouring powder and undereye setting powder since I got it!


Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
I can't stop wearing this.  I'm under the Luminoso spell.  This blush has pretty much changed my life.


NYX Dark Circle Concealer Corrector.
This is a blue-undereyed girl's best friend.  It does such a good job at covering those pesky circles without creasing or drying out the delicate eye area.


Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Pearl.
This is a great blending and highlighting shade, especially if you're working with dark or harder to blend colors.  Just pat all over the lid up to the brow and you've got a perfect canvas!


NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe.
I've already raved about this product in a review so I won't go on too much about it, but this has been amazing to add fullness and definition to my sparse brows.


NYX Lipliner in Natural.
I've been loving this to give my lips a little bit of definition and a more plump look.  It works well with almost any lip color you put on top of it-and it blends perfectly.


Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in Sweet Grapefruit.
I love how juicy and shiny this gloss is.  Just be warned, this is a super sticky formula.  Took me a while to get used to but now that I have, I can't put this down!


Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.
This is a truly awesome, multi-tasking skincare product.  I'm thinking of making a separate blog post about the many ways you can use this.  Would y'all like to see that?


Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash, Pistachio Magnolia scent.
This body wash is so great.  It smells delightful, it's moisturizing, and you only need a tiny amount to lather up and cleanse your entire body.  Keep your eyes peeled for a review on this one coming up!



Target Mixed Print Shift Dress.
Like I said in the video, this dress is so slimming!  I love the design and cut of this piece-I can't stop wearing it!  I wore it most recently to my Big's graduation (above picture) and got compliments!  There are other print options but I highly recommend the Navy one.  So pretty.  Also, it was only $25.  You can find it HERE (link).

That's everything!  Thank you for taking the time to read this, and watch this!  Please subscribe to my YouTube channel-I'm brand new and need some love!  If you want to keep up with my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin' (link) to get notified when a new post goes up!

Let me know what your May Favorites are in the comments!  Look forward to hearing from ya.


Have a beautiful day~
 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...