Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Collective Beauty Haul! | Target | Ladymoss | Colourpop | Korean Skincare

                         


Hey guys, welcome back!
Today I wanted to share the details from my latest video with you!
I've been doing some controlled shopping over the past month and thought I would show y'all what I got.  I didn't take any of my own pictures of the products because the lighting was really crappy, so I'll show you some stock pics along with links to where you can get them!



Also, an update on blog posts: My laptop died on me :(  I'm in the process of getting a new one but until then, blog posts might be less than 3 a week.  This is simply because there are so many pictures involved in my blog posts, that I don't want to flood my mom's laptop with all my files.  I was able to edit this video on there and can continue to edit videos, as I post on my channel less often than here.  Things will be back to normal soon, I promise!

Enough with all that, let's get into the haul!  All of the product names will be linked, so just click on 'em to go check it out!

Target

Sonia Kashuk Floral Print Weekender -$29.99

How pretty is this print?? Can't wait to use this when I'm traveling at the end of the month!



Don't be fooled, I'm actually in shade 105.


Navy Exchange


Love this for highlighting!






Colourpop



Yup. This is it.  A beautiful bright pink-coral.

Super Shock Shadow in Birthday Girl-FREE....and limited edition


I know how lame this is.  I didn't want to use someone else's picture so I took this from the site.  If you're a Colourpop fan, you already know what this looks like.  If you aren't, watch the video to see it swatched!



Lady Moss

I got a TON of lashes from Miss Adoro, Posh, and Kara off the Lady Moss website.  They had 20% off the entire site for Memorial Day, so I took advantage to get me some lashes.  I got 11 pair of various styles.  Click HERE to go check them out for yourselves.  It would be insane for me to link all the individual styles.  Kara lashes were $1.49, Posh $1.60, and Miss Adoro $1.79-all before the discount!


The Face Shop

*All prices mentioned are what I paid in store, prices may vary depending on location*

These smell so good!  




Tony Moly






How cute is this and the lip balm??? I can't handle it.


That's all!  Sorry for the lame pictures, they get the job done right?  I hope you enjoyed the post and the video!  Please subscribe to my channel and follow me on Bloglovin' if you want to keep up with my new videos and posts.  Thank you so much for reading and/or watching!



Have a beautiful day~
 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...