Sunday, December 27, 2015

20 Fun Questions-Tag!

Hey guys, welcome back! I wanted to do a fun, get-to-know me type tag before I did my next serious post.  I would love to tag anyone else who writes a blog to do this, or if you don't have a blog, definitely feel free to answer these questions in the comments.  I would love to get to know my readers too!
Oh! And by the way, I found these questions from a blog called The Totally Insane Writer, and just modified them a little.  Here is her original post-go check it out if you're curious!

Alright, let's get started~


1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)

August 16th, 1995.  Two decades strong, and a classic hard-headed Leo



2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?

When I'm asked to name more than one favorite color, they have to go well together.  Right now my favorite color combination is mint, lavender, and gold.  I usually say that purple or gold is my favorite favorite


What's not to love??

3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?

Back story, I live through quotes.  I have so many I'll write over and over in journals that stick in the back of my mind and help me to keep my head up through rough times.  My favorites tend to be short, easy to remember, and easy to interpret.  These are the first three that come to mind~

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

"I am the captain of my fate, I am the master of my soul."

"Never let your fears decide your fate"


4) Are you addicted to YouTube?

Well, I have a YouTube channel sooooo



5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?

I don't watch a lot of T.V. but watch a crap ton of YouTube. My favorite TV show is Family Guy. My favorite YouTube channel right now is Markiplier, and I really love to watch vlogs from Ellie+Jared and Daily Bumps- they are so uplifting and inspiring!



6) What are 3 qualities you look for in a best friend?

Loyalty and trustworthiness are the two biggest for me.  I also like funny people, they're easy to get along with!

7) Do you like your name? 

I've always thought Elise suits me pretty well.  I've met less than five people in my lifetime that have my name and spell it the same as me, so that's pretty cool too.


8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what would it be?

I would keep it!  Although when I was little and played with my friends, my make-believe name was always Danielle.

9) What is your fantasy dream?

I had this really vivid dream when I was either 11 or 12 where I was Harry Potter's girlfriend and Hermione Granger's best friend.  They were both hanging out with me at the house I grew up in. Fun Fact: I have had vivid, lucid dreams since I was little, I still remember some (like this one) from elementary school.  I haven't had one in a couple months, but I would definitely have another where I am flying, and then swimming in the ocean without having to breathe-those are the best.

television cartoon flying bobs burgers tina belcher

10) Do you wear makeup?

That's a hard yes, obviously.

Image result for do I wear makeup meme

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?

I've actually thought about this a lot, some of the most beneficial books I've ever read were memoirs, so I would probably do something like that.  Except I'm young and my life isn't too interesting thus far, so I would want to make it comical or satirical in some way, but still getting the important lessons I've learned across.  I wouldn't name the book until after I wrote it...so I'm not sure what it would be.

12) What makes you cry?

When people I let close to me break my trust or are disloyal, mostly.  Occasionally something like a movie scene, real life scene, memory, or gesture from someone I love will trigger an overflow of emotions, good or bad, that will make me cry too.

P.S. I look like this when I cry:


13) What makes you angry?

Dishonest and disloyal people. Assholes.

14) What makes you happy?

The people in my life, accomplishing things, seeing the beauty in others and in the world, love from God and the people I love.  Then there are some superficial things like blogging, makeup, music, and photography.  Those aren't as long-lasting or important to me.

15) What is "Fangirling?"

I won't waste much time on this:



16) What are your 3 favorite snacks?

Goldfish, Mozerella cheese (the real kind, not string cheese), and roasted chickpeas


Again, what's not to love?  I use this recipe from Chrachel Cooks (Rachel Whitehurst on YouTube). 

17) What are your 3 favorite foods?

Chili, Mac and Cheese, Avocado

YES!!!

18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?

Milk, Baja Blast, Green Tea

19) What are 10 random facts about yourself?

- I've marched drumline at my university the past 3 years
- I've been the cymbal captain for the past 2
- I have always been a cat lover, but developed an allergy this summer
- I have two cats 
Bart & Maggie

- I was home-schooled until the 7th grade
- I could spend hours in Target or the Dollar Store if you let me
- I like video games sometimes
- I've been naturally blonde my whole life, but recently decided to dye my hair brunette
- I am currently regretting that decision and am trying to reverse the damage
- Although I deny it, I've had deeply ingrained rebellious nature since I was old enough     to speak (hence the brunette hair, I guess)
- I've sprained my right ankle during the same week of school since my freshman year   of college.  This year, I tore a ligament and was on crutches for a week. Third time's     the charm.

20) What are your favorite 3 fun things to do?

- Lay around and/or cooking while watching movies all day

Pretty much.


- Go out hiking/exploring in nature with friends
The last time I went hiking with some of my buddies.


-Shopping
Yes!:
Target is love, Target is life

Well, that's all folks!  I hope you enjoyed reading through my answers and I hope you decide to answer either in the comments or on your own blog-if you do, tweet me!

Have a beautiful day~

P.S. here are the questions in case you want to copy and paste!!


1) What is your birthday? (Year is optional)
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
3) What are your 3 favorite quotes?
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows? On TV, YouTube, or both.
6) What are 3 qualities you look for in a best friend?
7) Do you like your name?
8) If you had the chance to pick your own name, what would your name be?
9) What is your fantasy dream?
10) Do you wear makeup?
11) If you wrote a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
12) What makes you cry?
13) What makes you angry?
14) What makes you happy?
15) What is "Fangirling"?
16) What are your 3 favorite snacks?
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
19) What are 10 random facts about yourself?
20) What are your favorite 3 fun things to do?


With love~
 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...