Saturday, February 21, 2015

Too Faced Better than Chocolate!!!

Hey! What's up? You know what hasn't been up? My blog posts, ugh.  I've had such a busy past couple weeks school-wise and haven't been able to post very often lately. I know. I suck, I'm sorry. Fortunately, I'm getting back into the swing of things, and I'm planning something fun for the upcoming week that I'll update you on a little later :)

Anyways, I took a break from college for a few days and came back home.  Besides being ecstatic to see my cats again, I came home to THIS:




GUYS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS??  Several weeks back, HSN had this set on sale for $49 and free shipping for one day only.  I happened to wake up early to a post from Nouveaucheap about this that day, and good thing I did because I was lucky enough to be able to snatch it up before it sold out.  This was an incredibly good deal, let me just show you what's inside to prove it to you.  Just a reminder, I am SO excited about this! ~let's go~




So, the Better than Chocolate set comes with a Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, Better than Sex mascara, La Creme lipstick in Nude Beach, travel sized Shadow Insurance, 1 year subscription to Glamour magazine, and a Cocoa Powder foundation sample in light/medium. Here's a closer look at the box and individual products.




~Chocolate Bar Palette~





Top row L-R: Gilded Ganache, Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, White Chocolate, Marzipan, Creme Brule
Middle row: Semi-Sweet, Haute Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry Bon Bon, Cherry Cordial, Black Forest Truffle
Bottom row: Candied Violet, Champagne Truffle, Triple Fudge, Amaretto


~Better than Sex Mascara~





~La Creme lipstick~



Nude Beach, swatched

~Shadow Insurance deluxe~


~Cocoa Powder Foundation sample~



I don't have a picture to show you of the Glamour subscription because I haven't gotten an issue yet, but I imagine that when I do, it'l look something like this


Image result for glamour

Anyways, I'm really excited to finally have this palette.  Typical Elise waiting two years to hop on the bandwagon.  I'm also super pumped about the lipstick.  However, I already know that I hate the mascara, so I'll probably end up selling it :/ The primer isn't my favorite but it will be good for travel...and the Glamour subscription was just the cherry on top.

So tell me, do you have the Chocolate Bar palette and La Creme lipstick? Do you love them as much as I'm excited about them? What about the mascara, should I give it another shot before I give it away?  Lemme know it about it!

Well, I reached the end of my words for this post.  I hope you found this interesting/useful/enjoyable and thank you so so much for taking the time to read this.  If you're in a northern area like me, enjoy the snow!

<3 
Elise







2 comments:

  1. I got this set from HSN too and I share your excitement about it lol :)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Chocolate Bar Palette buddies!! Thank you :)

      Delete

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...