Thursday, August 3, 2017

Colourpop Yes, Please Palette | Swatches & Review

Hey babes,

I did an in-depth review including swatches on the new, highly-coveted Yes, Please palette from Colourpop.  Managed to get my hands on this with the help of my bestie, and so far I love it!  I talked about these topics in the video:

1. Price
2. Packaging
3. Color variety
4. Pigmentation
5. Blendability

I'll post more pictures of this palette eventually but until then, check out the video.  To summarize my thoughts from the video:

1. The palette is VERY affordable (breaks down to $1.33 per shadow)
2. Compact and travel-friendly.  Although prone to getting dirty and missing a mirror
3.  Love the shade selection, but wish there was a light/shimmery highlight/lid shade
4. Shades are undoubtedly pigmented, although some are powdery
5.  Some of the matte shades are hard to blend due to powdery kickup



Hope you found the review and swatches helpful-I would say you should go for it if you can get your hands on this bad boy!

Have a beautiful day, you beautiful people

-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...