Thursday, August 3, 2017

I'M BACK | Update on the blog and channel


Hey everyone, what's up?  I don't know if anyone still reads this blog, but if you do and are reading this now, thanks for sticking with me.

I explained a lot in the video I linked about where I've been, why I disappeared, and where I want to go with my channel.  Since this blog is still my baby, and where it all started, I wanted to post separately on here.

So to make this simple, here's what's going to happen

  1. I AM going to start posting on here again-yay!
  2. I am going to redesign my blog and YouTube channel-and make it more like an actual website
  3. I'm changing the direction of my internet presence.  I don't want to just talk about makeup anymore.  I want to talk about other topics (like nutrition, health, education, life experiences) that I think will help and touch people as well.  More on that later
  4. I'm going to be vlogging on my channel because I'M DOING THE DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM.  yay.





That's about all I have, folks.  I could type for much longer but that would be excessive and you would probably stop reading (Insert upside down face emoji here).

Hope you're all having a beautiful day,  looking forward to seeing you around more :)

-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...