Friday, August 25, 2017

STALKED AT THE MALL | SAYING GOODBYE | LAST DAY IN VA | Vlog #2

Hey everyone!! Lovely thumbnail huh?  This vlog contains footage from my last day in virginia.  I went shopping at the awful mall known as Potomac Mills with my mom, was almost hit by a car and stalked by the driver, ate donuts for my dad's birthday, and said goodbye to my best friend, oh, and did some very last minute packing for the LONG day of travel we had the next morning.  I would love if you checked it out and left a comment on my video.  I'm getting used to the new vlogging thing and want your feedback!  

Now that I'm in Disney I'll be making much more fun content at the happiest place on earth.  Subscribe if you want to see more, and if you don't want to subscribe, I will always share my videos on this blog :)





Thank you so much for your support!
Have a beautiful day~



 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...