Saturday, April 4, 2015

Spring Target Haul!



Hey guys! How are ya?  So last weekend I decided I needed a little retail therapy and went on a trip to Target.  I got a few cool things so I thought I would do a Target haul.  I'm calling this a Target haul because that's the main place I bought from, however I did get one thing from Old Navy.  Let's start with that~




These are beautiful mint canvas sneakers from Old Navy.  I can't find them on the website but they were originally $17.95 in the store, but they were 30% off so I got them for $12.56.  I've wanted a pair of mint Vans for a while, and was planning on getting a pair until one of my roommates (thanks Claire) came home wearing them.  Then I ran over to Old Navy and grabbed them up.  Love them! Let's jump into makeup



Next I decided to try something new and picked up the e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer.  I'm running out of my Maybelline Baby Skin (which I wasn't really crazy about) and saw this in the freshly restocked display and thought I would give it a try.  I've used it about 4 times now and like it so far!  This was $6.



For face I also picked up the NYC BB cream Insta Matte.  I got this one over the dewey on because it was cheaper ($2.79).  I was really excited about this so as soon as I got home I proceeded to try it on...only to find that I grabbed the wrong color (as indicated by the transformation from pale to orange).  Needless to say, I returned it yesterday.  However they didn't have the matte version so I didn't get a replacement /:



One more NYC product is the Smooth Skin loose powder in Translucent.  I was already planning on getting a loose setting powder to set my T-zone with, but I was going to go for the Airspun powder.  Then I heard Hollie Eats Lipstick rave about this and thought I would try this one first.  It wassss cheap ($2.79)


Next we have another purchased based off a Hollie recommendation.  This product itself wasn't recommended by her, but the brand was so I thought I would try something out.  This is the Boots sensitive gentle refreshing toner.  I paid $4.19 for this and it was so worth it.  It's alcohol free and super refreshing.  I've been using this instead of a cleanser in the morning and love it. Great bargain!


This next purchase was a holy grail essential, my Suave Dry Shampoo.  This was just recently renamed, repackaged, and I think reformulated (the link to the Target website shows the old packaging).  It's still just as good as it was before.  It smells amazing, it's only $2.89, and I will continue to repurchase this.  Now on to some fashion/random things~



So I was browsing the accessory/jewelry section and stumbled on this gold earring set (which I couldn't find on the website)~


Then I saw a sign that said "All jewelry, Buy one Get one 50% off" so I decided to get another pair, which was a set of pearl earrings~


So I ended up getting the first pair for $4.99, and the second for $2.49.  Yay!  I love both sets and have been wearing them non-stop since I got them!



This was my one random purchase of the haul.  My roommate and I were browsing that cute little dollar section in the front and found some mini acrylic storage trays.  I was having trouble finding places to store my foundations, powder, and blending sponge on my desk so I thought this would be perfect.  Plus it was only $1, win.

BONUS!
Target's website was having buy one get one 50% off on all clothing, shoes, and accessories.  There was a pair of shoes I had been eyeing that were online only (if you're following me on Pinterest you would know this, wink-wink).  So I decided to order those along with a pair of sunglasses


These are the Shauna Hurache Sandals.  I am SO excited to style these for spring and summer.  They were only $19.99 (now on sale for $15.99, grr) and they had size 9.5 wide, which is never avaliable in store, and is also the size that fits me the best for sandals.  Still anxiously waiting for these to come in the mail.


These are the Retro Frame Large Sunglasses in Tortoise.  I usually go for aviators but I thought I would try something different.  I actually just got these in the mail two days ago and LOVE them!  Not only do they look awesome, but they are the best, non-brand name, quality sunglasses I have ever tried.  They are really sturdy and just well-made.  I can't wait to continue using these through the spring and summer.  They were originally $14.99, but with the half off, I got them for $7, and got free shipping for the entire order!

That's all I have for you today.  I hope you found this interesting and enjoyable, and thank you so much for taking the time to read this!!

So tell me, what have you been shopping for lately?  Also, would you like me to start doing more haul/fashion related posts like these?  Let me know in the comments!


 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

2 comments:

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...