Monday, April 13, 2015

I Heart Spring Tag

Hey guys! How are ya?  I've been really happy lately because of how nice the weather has been, so I thought I would do the I <3 Spring Tag (originally made by Ingrid Nilsen).  Who do I tag to do this?  Everyone! Let's get started~


1. Favorite Spring nail polish?
I have two: Essie Mint Candy Apple and Go Ginza.  Mint Candy Apple is a gorgeous, classy pale blue, and Go Ginza is THE perfect pastel lilac.

Mint Candy Apple

Go Ginza


2. Must have lip color for the Spring?
It's hard to pick just one, but I would have to say MAC Flamingo.  It's a beautiful milky pink-coral shade.

MAC Flamingo
(via Pinterest)


3. Favorite Spring dress?
This Navy printed shift dress from Target.  Love it



4. Favorite flower?
Orchids!  Although they aren't technically a spring flower, I find them to be strikingly elegant and beautiful.



5.  Favorite Spring accessory?
Definitely my retro frame sunglasses from Target.  I got these in the mail a couple weeks ago and am still over the moon about them.



6. Spring fashion/makeup trends you're most excited about?
For fashion, flowey midi skirts and sandals.  I'm so excited that midi skirts are becoming a thing again, and brown leather sandals are timeless.  For makeup, glowey skin and pastels (have you seen the new Colurpop shadows??).  Beautiful!



*From Target*




7. Favorite Spring candle?
I'm not a huge candle junkie, but if I do find myself burning one, It's usually of a tropical or fruity nature.  A favorite of mine is Market Peach from Bath and Body Works



8. Favorite perfume/body spray for Spring?
I don't really have one.  I'm not an avid body spray/scent sprayer.  I do really like Viva la Juicy La Fleur though.




9. What is Spring like where you live?
Spring is a slow process, but once it's really here, it hits hard.  Virginia is known for having weird weather patterns that often don't make sense with the season.  It rains a lot, gets really windy, and allergies suck.  The thing I love the most about spring in my general area are the cherry blossoms.  




10. Your favorite thing about Spring?
It means that it won't be 10 degrees with freezing rain anymore.  I really REALLY hate winter, so Spring is like the sigh of relief that winter is really over and that the sun will be out again.


11. Are you a Spring cleaner?
Definitely.  I veg out in the Winter and do absolutely nothing.  Over 3 months (more like 5 here) all of my crap builds up along with the dust bunnies.  When Spring comes around, I get a burst of energy and all of a sudden feel the need to clean and get rid of as much as possible.


12.  Any plans for a Spring break or upcoming vacation?
Well, since Spring break has already come and gone for me, I don't have any plans.  However when the end of June rolls around, the fam and I will be traveling to Florida to visit my Grandparents and massive southern family.  I absolutely cannot wait.



That's it!  I hope you liked this tag!  If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your responses in the comments.  Than you so much for taking the time to read this!

Have a beautiful day~
 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! So fun fact we live in the hella weird place of Virginia. I liked this tag. I think I'll probably do it!

    eyesonrhi.com

    ReplyDelete

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...