Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?

Hey guys!  How are ya?  So, It's been a while-I know.  I thought I would explain where I have been and what the schedule is going to look like from here on out before I got back into the full swing of things.

I was basically hit by life.  Class work all of a sudden got really hard and I was constantly working on school, then finals week happened and it had been almost 3 weeks since I had made a blog post.  Then shortly after I had to move out (which was incredibly tedious), then I attended graduation and just got home a few days ago.  I needed a couple days to get myself together and now here I am today.

I just want to say thanks for sticking around if you're reading this right now.  I've said this before, but I would never just up and leave for however long and not give an explanation.  In brighter news, I am going to start scheduling blog posts.  Right now I am planning to do 3 posts a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and maybe a few extras here and there.  I'm also going to start a YouTube channel within the next couple weeks (hopefully).  

I'm pretty excited for this summer, and a big reason is that I knew that not being a full time student would allow me to spend much more time blogging and sharing the things I am passionate about with my readers (and future "viewers"-eek!).  Stay tuned for my next post tomorrow and for my upcoming channel!

Sending love your way~Have a beautiful day!
 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...