Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My favorite summer blushes!



Hey guys!  What's up? Second video-yay!  I wanted to talk about my favorite summer blushes because, if you have been reading from the beginning, you know I am a blush-a-holic!


Products Mentioned:

  • Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
  • MAC blush in Royal Sunset.
    • This is limited edition, so you can't get it anymore.  I totally thought they made it permanent!  Blogger fail!  Fleur Power and Immortal Flower are great [permanent] dupes.
  • Jordana blush in Coral Sandy Beach 
  • Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Between the Sheets
  • Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
  • Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in Nude

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please subscribe to my new channel and follow me on Bloglovin' :)



Have a beautiful day~
 photo signature 2_zpsti33at58.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...