Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lip Swatch Week Day 4: Liners and Glosses

Hey there! Ready for more swatches?  Well, ya better be because you're gonna get 'em. Today (well, yesterday actually) I swatched all of my lipliners and lipglosses.  I didn't swatch the lipliners on my lips because that's just awkward to me for whatever reason, but I did swatch them on the back of my hand.  I did swatch the lipglosses on my hand and lips.  This is going to be the biggest one yet so let's get started.

P.S. My brows are NOT looking their best in these pictures.  I'm aware.  Trying out a new brow product. Don't judge me.




Lipliners~




































 As you can see, my lipliner collection isn't super extensive.  I've only recently gotten into them (I just got two of these a few days ago) and so far, I'm happy with the handful that I have.  Here are the shades in the order the appear:

  • Sephora Nano liner in Cool Coral (my first lipliner, this color is discontinued)
  • Essence lipliner in Nude
  • Loreal lipliner in Au Naturale
  • NYX lipliner in Natural
  • NYX Rose
  • NYX Retractable Lipliner in Pink Nude
  • NYX Hot Red
  • Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Bichette



 Lipglosses~





























































































A little background on my lipgloss useage:  I used to LOVE lipgloss.  It was really the only thing I ever wore on my lips.  These days I don't find myself reaching for it anymore.  I'm not a huge fan of the feeling of most glosses on my lips so I usually go for either a lip balm, or all out with lipsticks.  Here are the shades in order of appearance.

  • Wet n' Wild Vicious Varnish in Giving Realness (I really don't like this if you couldn't tell by my face)
  • Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in Basic Instinct
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brule
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Crystal Soda
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Salsa
  • NYX Lipgloss in Mauve
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Golden Pink
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Copper Penny
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pango Peach
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral
  • Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze Continuous Coral
    • This one is also discontinued.  I realized it when I was taking photos and would have included it in yesterday's post if I did.
  • Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in Sweet Grapefruit
  • Beauty Rush Colorshine Gloss in Wonder Melon

Well, that's all I have today, thanks for stopping by.  By the way, I formatted this differently to hopefully make the post easier to navigate through since there were so many pictures-I hope you liked it!  Day 5 will be the finale- the rest of my lipsticks that didn't fall into any of the previous categories, and that post will be going up on Saturday.  See you then!

<3
Elise
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Overnight eye masks?!? | VIICode Skincare Review

Hey everyone, how are you? I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post on here, but today I’m re-kickstarting (that’s a word, right?)...