P.S. My brows are NOT looking their best in these pictures. I'm aware. Trying out a new brow product. Don't judge me.
As you can see, my lipliner collection isn't super extensive. I've only recently gotten into them (I just got two of these a few days ago) and so far, I'm happy with the handful that I have. Here are the shades in the order the appear:
- Sephora Nano liner in Cool Coral (my first lipliner, this color is discontinued)
- Essence lipliner in Nude
- Loreal lipliner in Au Naturale
- NYX lipliner in Natural
- NYX Rose
- NYX Retractable Lipliner in Pink Nude
- NYX Hot Red
- Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Bichette
A little background on my lipgloss useage: I used to LOVE lipgloss. It was really the only thing I ever wore on my lips. These days I don't find myself reaching for it anymore. I'm not a huge fan of the feeling of most glosses on my lips so I usually go for either a lip balm, or all out with lipsticks. Here are the shades in order of appearance.
- Wet n' Wild Vicious Varnish in Giving Realness (I really don't like this if you couldn't tell by my face)
- Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in Basic Instinct
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brule
- NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Crystal Soda
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Salsa
- NYX Lipgloss in Mauve
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Golden Pink
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Copper Penny
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pango Peach
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze Continuous Coral
- This one is also discontinued. I realized it when I was taking photos and would have included it in yesterday's post if I did.
- Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in Sweet Grapefruit
- Beauty Rush Colorshine Gloss in Wonder Melon
Well, that's all I have today, thanks for stopping by. By the way, I formatted this differently to hopefully make the post easier to navigate through since there were so many pictures-I hope you liked it! Day 5 will be the finale- the rest of my lipsticks that didn't fall into any of the previous categories, and that post will be going up on Saturday. See you then!